Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How to transfer music from iphone to another itunes account on new computer?

How to transfer music from iphone to another itunes account on new computer?
I'm getting a new computer and I want to start a new itunes account as well but I don't want to have to re buy any of the apps and music on my iphone. Is there a way I can transfer my stuff directly from my iphone to the new account (and computer) even though those items have been bought using a different account? Thanks in advance.
Music & Music Players - 4 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
@ Harry22 my friend Mary recommend you use this professional "iphone to computer" software to help you can transfer music from iphone to computer directly. you can use Google search "iphone to computer". I am sure you will get it.
Answer 2 :
i wonder if there is an iphone transfer software like an ipod transfer.....
Answer 3 :
Many iPhone users have asked this. It won't be a problem if you use Cucusoft iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer It automatically transfers your iPod and iPhone music, video, playlist, photos to computer and iTunes. Backup all your music and video in a couple of clicks. Really makes music and videos sharing pretty simple and enjoyable. Wish this can help and good luck. I think its step by step guide is most helpful. http://www.iphone-to-computer.net/transfer-songs-videos-photos-playlists-from-iphone-to-computer.html It is easy to use and you can try it now. http://www.google.com/#q=site:iphone-to-computer.net++cucusoft+iphone+to+computer&hl=en&newwindow=1&filter=0&fp=aa0e561cd8821793
Answer 4 :
i know a software called 4Easysoft iPhone Manager which is used to backup iPhone files to computer and i'd like to share with you. specificlly speaking, it can help you: 1. Transfer iPhone music, video, photo to PC 2. Export video,music, photo from PC to iPhone 3. Convert DVD/video to iPhone, make iPhone ringtone just have a try first and hope my info can be helpful: http://www.4easysoft.com/iphone-manager.html

Read more other entries :