Thursday, February 7, 2013

How do I add another email account on to my iPhone?

How do I add another email account on to my iPhone?
I've put my yahoo email account into the phone but I want to add my hotmail account to how do I do that?
Cell Phones & Plans - 3 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Go to settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendar - Add Account... - Other. Then input the information it asks for. I am not sure Hotmail can work with it though
Answer 2 :
hotmail works fine on the iphone now. There's a blog post that gives you all the settings and talks you through it. I've put a link below.
Answer 3 :
Ok go to Settings->Mail,Contacts->Add Account-> Then click other and enter all your info. I don't know if the iphone supports hotmail but hope this helps

Read more other entries :