Sunday, May 1, 2011

I have a Demonoid account and no longer want it. How can i delete my Demonoid account?

I have a Demonoid account and no longer want it. How can i delete my Demonoid account?
I dont want my account no more because i use itunes now how can i delete my Demonoid account?
Other - Computers - 4 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Why delete it? Just dont use it. I am sure they will delete you after some amount of time.
Answer 2 :
u can give it to me..i was looking for one for so long but registration is closed and u have to get an invite...could u email it to me please..username and password..i would so gladly appreciate it...: clayscientist@yahoo.com
Answer 3 :
you cant Can you delete my account? No. But you can stop using it and the site will automatically set it as inactive after some time. Back to top
Answer 4 :
As previously answered, if you don't sign into it, it will become inactive after a while. They don't say how long so just stop using it and treat it as gone. Clayscientist - I'll email you when I spot it open next.

Read more other entries :