Friday, April 1, 2011

How do I retrieve my old accounts questions & answers points to my new yahoo account?

How do I retrieve my old accounts questions & answers points to my new yahoo account?
I have just had to create a new account with yahoo. My previous account had all my Questions & Answers points there, How do I shift my points details from that account to my new one now? Thank You, Karen x
Yahoo! Answers - 4 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
no you can't transfer them, your old points are history.
Answer 2 :
Sorry, you're not able to transfer points, Q&A history, or any of that. It stays attached to your old account forever.
Answer 3 :
You can't, Y!A doesn't allow that. :o)
Answer 4 :
This can't be done at all. You can't transfer everything from your old account to new one. You'll just have to start from scratch. Simple as that.

Read more other entries :