Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How can I delete a windows live messenger account permanently?

How can I delete a windows live messenger account permanently?
By deleting I don't mean forgetting the address or uninstalling the WLM software. How can I delete my account so that it can never be used again?
Computer Networking - 2 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I've deleted accounts in the past, so here's what you do: Step 1) Sign into hotmail Step 2) Click on your name in the top right hand corner and select the drop-down option "View your account" Step 3) Select "Close account" under "Additional Options" Step 4) Scroll down on the newly opened page and type your password in the specified area to verify your identity and close the account. I hope this helped you! (:
Answer 2 :
Or try this

Read more other entries :