Saturday, August 7, 2010

How do I access my xbox live account on my new xbox?

How do I access my xbox live account on my new xbox?
I've got a new xbox and I want to sign in to my xbox live account? Also my old hard drive has been wiped so is my xbox live account gone or what?
Xbox - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
You can recover gamertag on the new Xbox than it will ask you for information such as email address and a password. To get this option go onto the new Xbox 360 and hit the guide button, the Xbox logo on the controller, than somewhere on the guide menu (it's usually on the first panel that pops up.) it should say recover gamertag if no one is signed in. Try that, you will have to re download all your DLC though and if you don't have unlimited downloads that may be a problem.

Read more other entries :