Tuesday, June 7, 2011

How do you transfer an iTunes account to a computer without iTunes?

How do you transfer an iTunes account to a computer without iTunes?
Sorry, does that make sense? The deal is, I had an existing itunes account with songs and things on my laptop. But then the laptop broke, and I want to transfer all the songs to another computer. All the songs are on my iPod, so I was thinking I could just sync it up. But this computer doesn't have itunes. What should I do? Well, what should I search for then? That answer really wasn't helpful. I already searched for it but can't seem to find the correct keywords or phrasing for my problem.
Music & Music Players - 2 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
You can do yourself a favor and actually search YA before you post a question - this one is asked (and answered) at least a half-dozen times a day.
Answer 2 :
WIFI

Read more other entries :