Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Stardoll account got banned but will i still get charged for my year superstar membership?

My Stardoll account got banned but will i still get charged for my year superstar membership?
I payed for a years membership on stardoll and so far have only used one month of it. However my account got banned and i just wanted to no will it still take money of my credit card each month or will i get a refund?
Computer Networking - 3 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I don't know what stardoll is but if you've been banned they should not charge you for the rest of the year. Tell the CC company to cancel the payments if they try and take any more money.
Answer 2 :
idk but they should!!! lol!! =]
Answer 3 :
I don't think so if you don't go on it anymore you don't have to pay and every month check your credit card bill and if they charge you maybe call them up or send them a email.

Read more other entries :