Tuesday, May 7, 2013

How can i access my Youtube account when I know the username but not the email or password or used for it?

How can i access my Youtube account when I know the username but not the email or password or used for it?
I have my username and have found my videos on there. When i say i can't remember my password it sends me an email but i never get it, I've only ever used 3 different email accounts and it's not going to any of them! Is there anyway i can get around this? I haven't used the account for 2 years.
YouTube - 2 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
s
Answer 2 :
If you are using Google email to register your Youtube account, then it will be a little bit easier for you. Basically, Google and Youtube are both joined, that means your should be able to use your registered Google email password to login with your Youtube username. I have no idea whether other emails password works or not, perhaps you could give it a try. Or else, you have to create a new one, or you might want retrieve your password @ http://www.youtube.com/account_recovery Hope this helps. Cheers!

Read more other entries :
►  April (4)