Thursday, May 1, 2014

What QuickBooks version is best suited for the Philippines?

What QuickBooks version is best suited for the Philippines?
I hear the US version doesn't have VAT, but the UK version doesn't have multi-currency. Which version is commonly used in the Philippines? And how do they adjust the software so that it works best with BIR standards? What other accounting software can you recommend other than QuickBooks?
Philippines - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Answer: I am not fully knowledgeable about QuickBooks but I have a basic background. It is a good software though. If it's a small and medium entity, I recommend SAP Business One. However, if it's a large entity, I recommend SAP R3 because it is more complex and flexible.

Read more other entries :