Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How do you delete an xbox live account on an original xbox?

How do you delete an xbox live account on an original xbox?
I've had my xbox live account for nearly a year and it will renew itself at the end of this month. I've decided to scrap the account and just put the money towards an xbox 360, Halo 2 is pretty boring now. My only problem is that I can't see any obvious 'delete account' options in account manegment or any other part of the xbox live menue. So how do I delete my xbox live account?
Video & Online Games - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
dont delete it! cancel the subscription before it renews itself. on the xbox 360 theres an option called recover gamertag. you put in ur email and pass for the other one and it will put it on the 360

Read more other entries :