Thursday, December 1, 2011

How do I delete my yahoo answer account without deleting my email address?

How do I delete my yahoo answer account without deleting my email address?
In other words, could it be possible to either delete only my yahoo answer account and still keep the email address to receive emails or can I change my current email to log in yahoo answers with another one? HELP please
Accounts & Passwords - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Only the YA team can DELETE your account. Closing your EMAIL ID deactivates the YA account, but you also lose everything attached to that email account. After 4 months, the YA profile WILL disappear. But ALL Q&A from that profile are still visible & searchable on site. IN VOTING or RESOLVED Q&A remain the property of Yahoo. The safest thing to do is: First, click your avatar and: ► Delete open questions and answers to open questions ….(Others will remain on the site) ► Remove all Contacts Then click 'Edit My Preferences'. There: ► Blank out your avatar, nickname and 'About Me'. ► Close links to Yahoo Profile, IM and/or email. ► Disallow fans. ► Set Network and Q&A to private. Then just leave.

Read more other entries :