Monday, May 28, 2012

What can account for sudden weight changes?

What can account for sudden weight changes?
I am currently trying to lose weight and am really very puzzled as to why my weight can fluctuate so much in a very short time. For example; On Tuesday morning I weighed 13st 1lb, yesterday I weighed 12st 12.25lb, and then this morning, after eating virtually the same food yesterday as I did on the previous day, I weighed 13st 0.25lb. What can account for these strange shifts in my daily weight. My food and fluid intake have both been virtually the same throughout.
Accounts & Passwords - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Could fluid retention,I had something similar a few years ago.You doctor could give you tablets for it. Have a great day. RóGéR

Read more other entries :