Wednesday, November 14, 2012

How easy is it to jump between yahoo accounts?

How easy is it to jump between yahoo accounts?
Hi, I use Yahoo for a personal email account and a work one (I am a freelancer). Does anyone know how I can move between them both without logging out of each one each time, and can I set up an alert to come into my personal account when I get an email into my work account? THANKS!
Other - Yahoo! Mail - 2 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I have had two accounts on yahoo answers open at the same time on the same computer by opening them in two different browsers. One is open using Firefox and the other using Explorer for example.
Answer 2 :
yeah, open 2 explorer pages and log into both. Assuming you have IE 7 that is. If you don't, download firefox which will allow you to have mutiple pages open. As for alerts, set that up through outlook.

Read more other entries :