Tuesday, January 1, 2013

How do i transfer previously purchased items from my itunes account onto a new itouch?

How do i transfer previously purchased items from my itunes account onto a new itouch?
I had itunes on an old Windows laptop which is where i purchased some songs and applications for my iphone. I recently got rid of that Windows laptop and iphone and now have an Apple Macbook and itouch. I would like to know how to transfer the purchased songs and applications from my itunes account onto my itunes? Thank You.
Music & Music Players - 2 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
The easiest thing would be to use a USB flash drive, or a compact disk. Just copy the files you want to transfer on to the disk to flash drive, insert the storage device into your other computer, and copy the files from the storage device on to your new computer, itunes ,then you can sync your ipod.
Answer 2 :
you can directly export songs and applications from your iphone to your new itunes with the Anosoft ibackup software. In recent days i met a friend who has an iPod with bunch of cool music on it. so I would like to enjoy these cool songs in my ipod, but I do not know how to get them.luckily my friend told me a great tool called aniosoft iBackup,which can transfer music from ipod to iTunes and it's super-fast, only need a few minutes.so i recommend this one to all of you with problem of transferring music off iPod/iPhone.

Read more other entries :