Friday, December 28, 2012

How long does paypal take to take money from your account?

How long does paypal take to take money from your account?
I've just bought something on ebay that I can't afford to pay for until tomorrow (when I get paid.) What I want to know is whether paypal takes longer than say 6-7 hours to take the money from your account. As if it does I can pay for it now without going overdrawn. Does anyone know how long paypal takes to make payments?
Other - Business & Finance - 3 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
i buy off ebay directly through paypal with no balance...paypal will take the money out of your bank account automatically, if they are connected, usually 2-6 days later. Ive never had it process over night.
Answer 2 :
Just email them and tell them you will pay tomorrow :0) Any good ebayer will be fine with this. When I pay it comes straight off my Bank Balance. It maybe different for others but you dont want to risk going overdrawn for something that can wait until tomorrow do you? Hope this helps X
Answer 3 :
PayPal takes it out of your Bank when you click on 'Confirm' ... (it's EXACTLY the same as standing at the ATM taking out cash) If there is not enough in your Bank a/c when you click 'confirm' PP will say 'Payment failed' = I assume it then tells the seller & I assume it lets you try again later .. To avoid problems (eg the seller reporting you as a 'non-paying bidder') I suggest you wait until the money is available before attempting the payment ... IF there was ANY sort of delay, criminals and fraudsters could make (even more) millions out of PP ...

 Read more other entries :