Sunday, April 28, 2013

How do I close my bank account via letter?

How do I close my bank account via letter?
I have an account with Santander and have been really disappointed with their service and so want to close the account I have open with them, how can I do this by letter? It's probs a daft question i've just never done it before. Thanks! =)
Other - Business & Finance - 2 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I think Its rescue via letter but possible, you have to submit your all detail with account closing form then they will give you a final check of your account account.
Answer 2 :
I don't know about England, but in the US when I moved from one city to another, and opened a new bank account (at a different bank company) they told me they could notify the other bank to close that old account and remit the funds into my new bank account. So ask your new bank to do the same. After the funds have been properly remitted, then write your letter of disappointment. Always get the money out first.

Read more other entries :