Friday, June 28, 2013

I was locked out of my Yahoo account and can't get help. I really need to access my account?

I was locked out of my Yahoo account and can't get help. I really need to access my account?
I've written to Yahoo, followed all the instructions on their site, but can't get anyone to really help me. I remember one security question answer, but forgot the second. I have information I must get to on that e mail. I had to add a temporary account, but I want the old one available.
Accounts & Passwords - 2 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Enter what u remember your email or password then press enter and a screen should POP up click forgot password or email
Answer 2 :
Go to this link where you are told exactly what to do in case your password doesn't work or you forgot it: https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot/ If all else fails, send a mail describing your problem to account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com. Or call Yahoo: 1-408-349-1572 (office hours), explain to a customer service person what happened.

Read more other entries :