Tuesday, April 1, 2014

How can I find my email address linked to an old xbox live account?

How can I find my email address linked to an old xbox live account?
I made an xbox live account a while ago, that I never really used online. Now that my current account has messed up and I can't use it, I would like to use this one, but my problem is that I only know the gamertag. Is there anyway I can find out what the email address linked to the account is WITHOUT being already signed into the account on my xbox already?
Xbox - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
No. You have to have some idea what the email was. Do you know at least what the server was? Yahoo, Gmail etc. I would start there. Try and figure out the emails you have had in the past and try using them. You would still need a password also, so if you can't remember that as we'll then don't bother. Make a new gamertag. That info is there and not recoverable just by asking to protect from someone just claiming they forgot and then stealing other peoples gamertag, and creditcard info etc. If it's old and you didn't care about it before, just start a new one.

Read more other entries :