Saturday, June 7, 2014

How to set up my new xbox live account with already in use live adress?

How to set up my new xbox live account with already in use live adress?
I gave my old xbox to my brother, and ofc he took on my live account, which i dont mind. But now i'm trying to create my new one on my bran spanking new xbox ;D and it wont let me use my live address. Where can i delete, or edit, what have you my msn address from my old xbox live account and add it to my new one?
Xbox - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I'm afraid you can't change the e-mail address. Once an account has been set up with an e-mail address, you cannot delete it or edit it. You'll have to create a new e-mail. I understand how annoying it is because I wanted to change my e-mail address and it doesn't let you choose a different one. Sorry and all... Happy Gaming....!

Read more other entries :