Sunday, August 14, 2011

How do I transfer videos from my old YouTube account to my new one?

How do I transfer videos from my old YouTube account to my new one?
I would like to change the name of my present account but if this is not possible I would like to know how to transfer my videos to my new account. Please help. Thanks.
YouTube - 4 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
If you have your vids saved on ur comp, just reupload them.
Answer 2 :
You can't, u need to to upload them on your new account. If u dont have them anymore, you can download them from youtube (from your old account) at downloadyoutubevideos.com
Answer 3 :
downloadyoutubevideos.com
Answer 4 :
reupload from your computer ... or.. Add it as a favorite.. or.. this can help you...Use 'zillatube'. This is the fastest way. It is very easy to download videos, then you can convert youtube videos into mpg format (use high quality mode) with zillatube. You can mix and match those vids with pix/song with windows movie maker to create your masterpieces, and upload, or just plain upload. It works very well...just google search 'zillatube'. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=zillatube&btnG=Google+Search&meta= =================================♥♥♥

Read more other entries :