Wednesday, September 28, 2011

How long does it take to change accounts with the same bank?

How long does it take to change accounts with the same bank?
I have a bank account with HSBC and I am changing it to a student account with HSBC as i am at uni. I was wondering how long this process will take? I am keeping the same account number and debit card and everything, just changing the type of account. Thanks in advance
Personal Finance - 2 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Depends on how busy they are it might take 20 minutes it might take 40 minutes of waiting who knows.
Answer 2 :
You do not need to change bank, there will add your student account........Arrange for them to extend your facility to use your local uni branch....drawing cash etc.......Also my daughter arranged to have on line banking facility, which she found so convenient........All the Best...!!!

Read more other entries :