Friday, October 14, 2011

How do you completely close your Yahoo account as somebody on this site keeps impersonating me?

How do you completely close your Yahoo account as somebody on this site keeps impersonating me?
I am receiving continual harassment from this nut case. Yahoo don't want to bother acting, but the Police are involved. I just want to shut my account down once and for all.
Yahoo! Answers - 2 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Just block them thats all you can do. As far as deleting you account there is no way just stop activity for about 6 months and it should be deleted.
Answer 2 :
This will give you the steps to delete your yahoo account, please read them carefully, to insure you understand & do not lose things you want* http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/ch…

Read more other entries :