Thursday, June 14, 2012

How long does a Paypal transaction take to show up on your account?

How long does a Paypal transaction take to show up on your account?
I tried to order something earlier, and when I went to confirm I got an error page saying the transaction didn't go through. I'm worried though that the funds will still be deducted from my account. If I am getting charged in error, how long will the Paypal transaction take to show up on my bank account?
Personal Finance - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Hi, if you go to your paypal account and check activity, if it went through it will be there. The actual transfer from your bank or credit card, linked to paypal, is usually showing by the next day. You always get a final confirmation payment screen when you use paypal. I have had "failed" transactions for whatever reason before and when I've checked, nothing had gone through on Paypal.

Read more other entries :