Thursday, June 28, 2012

please, I am French training and I wonder how I could practice accounting in England?

please, I am French training and I wonder how I could practice accounting in England?
accounting in England
Higher Education (University +) - 4 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Did you consider and online education?
Answer 2 :
speak english.
Answer 3 :
You should search for companies on google and contact them to see whether they would consider taking you on. Try this website: http://www.icaewjobs.com/?gclid=CL-8sNLAhpYCFQwvlAodw1XgEw Then click on "practise" and you should find a company that will take you.
Answer 4 :
Generally EU residents can work in the UK without any restrictions, however I am not sure about your professional qualifications. I think here it's ACCA, maybe it's best to speak to them to get a good idea. Or possibly agencies like Robert Half, Michael Paige and Hays Accontancy. All the best. p.s. I notice from your question that your english probably needs polishing up, you could benefit from doing an English course, check with the British Embassy in france or your local college. You would probably get a job easily and communication / grammar / language could be an issue if you need to do reports etc

Read more other entries :