Sunday, July 1, 2012

What savings account is the best for my baby niece?

What savings account is the best for my baby niece?
My niece is 3 months old and for a christening present I would like to start a savings account for her. I live in Ireland so no foreign banks please. Thanks for any help or advice. It's basically until she's old enough to decide what she wants to do with her money.
Personal Finance - 3 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
A Trust Fund?
Answer 2 :
What is she saving for? Short term or long term?
Answer 3 :
hey The best way to do investment for your niece will be to purchase her some pure gold, and when ever you plan to buy something try to invest the money for gold, I will tell you one of my best experience in my life. On my daughter first birth day someone brought her some cash in steed of present because he came to know the birthday very late, from the same money I bought some gold it was before 5 years one every her birth day I did not give her present the same amount of the present I purchased her some gold it was so less in amount those days, She now she has more money they every other kid in your family and relatives. and we are very happy to did that first investment for her.

Read more other entries :