Saturday, July 7, 2012

How do I transfer an account from my computer to my husbands?

How do I transfer an account from my computer to my husbands?
My husband lost his account and so I made a new one for him on my laptop as I find it a lot easier to work on it than on his. Now the account needs to be transferred to his computer. How do I do this please?
Accounts & Passwords - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
   You don't transfer a Y! account, you simply sign in to it. The account is not stored on your computer, it can be accessed from any computer with internet access from anywhere in the world. You may need to download and install items like Messenger or Y! Toolbar onto his computer if he's not already done so, these are applications which run on your computer.    Go to http://yahoo.com or any Yahoo! page then click the sign in link, if already signed in then sign out first, afterward you'll be able to sign in to the other account.    Please remember that once 4 hours have elapsed since you've asked your question you are able to select a Best Answer. If any response you receive to any question satisfactorily resolves your issue please select it as Best Answer instead of allowing your question to go to voting. This adds helpful information to the database which may later assist another user and returns three of the five points you spent to ask this question. It also removes the potential for vote fraud.

Read more other entries :