Saturday, September 7, 2013

How do i get my yahoo mail account to retain original messages when i sync with outlook?

How do i get my yahoo mail account to retain original messages when i sync with outlook?
...the messages disappear after my 'widows mail' (Formally outlook) account collects them. This is very frustrating as I access my mail through my phone on the go. This was fine when I was soley using yahoo but now all my archived mail is in outlook i don't have anyway to access it on the hop. How can i get it all back in my yahoo account without painstakingly sending them manually?
External Mail (POP) - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I think in the email account Options ,you will have in the advance menu a box for " leave a copy of the messages on the server "which you should tick and that should solve it.

Read more other entries :