Thursday, November 7, 2013

How do I know when money from my PayPal account has been transferred to my bank account?

How do I know when money from my PayPal account has been transferred to my bank account?
On Friday I transferred money from my paypal account into my bank account, how do I know when its done?
Credit - 6 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
i've done this before, but it can take longer than expected. I have got confirmation email when it's completed. Be patient, it's annoying really but can't be helped.
Answer 2 :
If you have online banking, go to your account and look for the transaction. Otherwise you can call your banks hot-line, speak with a representative and ask if the transaction has cleared OR you can walk into your bank and speak with a banker.
Answer 3 :
It normally takes three full working days for money to be electronically transferred, so it should be in your account on Tuesday or Wednesday. Confirm that the money has been deducted from the balance of your Paypal account. Wait 3 days then check your account balance at an ATM (cash machine), or call into your bank and ask for them to check recent transactions, or do it online if you are set up for internet banking..
Answer 4 :
by checking you bank account, it usually takes 3-5 working days, so it might be in on tuesday
Answer 5 :
On Paypal it will say "Completed" on the transaction register when they have transfered the money. I usually find that the morning after it says completed is when it shows up in my bank account.
Answer 6 :
You will have an email confirming the transaction. Then after 2-3 working days, check your bank statement.

Read more other entries :