Saturday, December 28, 2013

How do I make my Xbox sign into an account automatically but not sign into Xbox Live?

How do I make my Xbox sign into an account automatically but not sign into Xbox Live?
Let me explain. I have a Silver Xbox Live account and when I switch on my Xbox, I have to choose my Xbox Live account and when I pick it, it will try to sign into Xbox Live. I want to have it where I switch on my Xbox and it will choose my account automatically but it will not auto sign into Xbox Live. How do I do this?
Xbox - 2 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Un plug the Internet cable in the back of the xbox :) It works for me. Yeah mw3!
Answer 2 :
Sign in to Xbox LIVE. Press the Guide button. Move to the Settings blade, and then select Profile. Select Auto Sign-in, and then make any changes that you want. The Xbox will always try to connect to xbox live, it's just an automatic function. But if you don't have a gold membership then it obviously can't and will just take you to the dashboard.

Read more other entries :