Friday, February 14, 2014

How do i change my ebay email account?

How do i change my ebay email account?
Does anybody know how i can change my ebay email account? I have gone into 'my preferences' but there is no edit button to alter the email address. I am no longer using the address that i registered my ebay account to so would like to change it before i buy anything.
Other - Internet - 3 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+change+Ebay+Email+Information
Answer 2 :
sign in then go to the account tab then personal information. There you will find an edit button next to your email adress. It will ask you to sign in again then follow the steps to change your email
Answer 3 :
Go to My Ebay, scroll over the Account Tab and select Personal Information. Under Email and Contact Information you will see your Registered email address. There should be an Edit button to the right of your email address.

Read more other entries :