Saturday, March 1, 2014

How Do you get a banned Runescape account back without hacking or having any appeals left?

How Do you get a banned Runescape account back without hacking or having any appeals left?
My account was banned because my brother got on my account while i was camping with my scout group.
Video & Online Games - 8 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Well, you could try to contact jagex by writing them a letter. Tell them what happend and they will give it back to you I dont play anymore i still got my account.
Answer 2 :
write letter to jagex. lol
Answer 3 :
u cant get the account back. even if u wrote a letter to jagex saying ur bro was on the account.. i dunno if u read the rules or not but im sure that's account sharing =/ so i don't really think u have a chance at getting it back.
Answer 4 :
You should visit the appeal offence page on the Runescape homepage (under account). If you log-in, you will be able to appeal and have a chance of getting your account back. However, as the excuse 'my brother was on my account' is against the rules anyway, i doubt anything will happen. Unfortunately, you're gonna have to create another account. Maybe in the future, there's a chance they will unban the account.
Answer 5 :
as far as i know you cant
Answer 6 :
lol well you cant your screwed rofl
Answer 7 :
Steven L, Don't advertise a site that does crap for you. Also I'm pretty sure that many people that google search "Runescape accounts for sale" will come up with farmer100 I hate Yahoo, Not everybody that plays Runescape has no life. They just play it every so often and they may pay for it so that they at least get more out of it when they do play. I agree that it isn't as good as it used to be but there still is worth to play it. Also as a reply to the ACTUAL question at hand, no you will most likely not get your account back since your brother got on and because he got on they consider it account sharing so they may un-ban it for whatever they did but then they will most likely ban it again for account sharing. Sorry but your pretty much screwed.
Answer 8 :
i dont think you can

Read more other entries :